YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
With the recent announcement from the NSW Government Barangaroo House is excited to announce we will now have increased capacity within our venue. Our three-level venue will be able to accommodate more guests, with a capacity change from 4:1 sqm to 2:1 sqm for both indoor and outdoor areas.
We also want to remind you that while restrictions are easing, we will still be implementing COVID safe practices to keep you safe.
We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE.
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
We look forward to welcoming you to Barangaroo House.
Cleaning & sanitising
We will be cleaning and sanitising our furniture, cutlery, crockery and glassware after every use and all dining areas and facilities will be cleaned and sanitised after every service. We will also be taking our hand hygiene seriously - washing hands regularly and there will be hand sanitister placed in multiple points around our house.
You may notice our staff in masks when you join us; please know this is with yours and our safety in mind. You will also notice one of our staff attired differently to the rest – that’s our Covid Marshall - and they are specifically there to maintain the cleanliness of our venue to keep everyone safe.
Some things we have to do together; signing in on arrival, respecting social distancing, and maintaining good hand hygiene. Thank you in advance! We can’t wait to welcome you back to Barangaroo House.